DroidVPN can easily use VPN software for Android devices. Our VPN service can help you unlock regional online restrictions, online filtering, firewall formats and anonymous web browsing by covering all your web traffic with our server from your Android device.
What makes DroidVPN different from other VPN applications is that it can send your ICMP traffic (IP over ICMP). This means you can surf the web even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and surf the blocked web to your firewall.
You must log in to our website to update your account and enter your username before using the latest version of DroidVPN.
Notes and reminders
You will need to restart your device if it is no longer connected after updating to the latest version.
* For all users who use our app to get free internet posted reviews that are not working, please understand that if you do not contact us today, the problem is your ISP. Please read this for more details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* The free account is limited to 100MB / day and can only be connected to a free server.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all servers and exceed the 100MB / day limit
* If you use the free RAM / Task Manager application, then add DroidVPN to the list of exceptions to avoid deleting DroidVPN from memory.
* If your phone reboots please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-When-conecteding-droidvpn-7/
* Cyanogen mode (Jellybean) for users who can’t talk:
– 1 Tap the root of the widget
– Gives you unlimited speed
– Encrypt your web traffic
– Block websites
– IP traffic tunnels in ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on root devices)
– Sometimes you can interact with a free hotspot
– Saved traffic to compression data networks
– Block all annoying ads on the Internet
Server location: See the full list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version under 4.0 requires root.
2. On Android phones less than 4.0 you need a Tone Dot that works for your cell phone. (See our “Install TUN.ko”)
3. DroidVPN account. Register for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. Works on internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
how to use
1. Enter the email and password you sent.
2. If you are using a free account, make sure your server switches to “Free Server” by tapping the flag.
3. Press the big connection button.
When. When the “DroidVPN” message appears, press the Home or Back button
5. Now you can start browsing and all your internet connections will go to our VPN server.
Download the app
Features to be added soon:
– Proxy authentication
If you have a problem, feel free to send us an email or report an issue with the application to help us fix your problem.