Apply for the Ehsan Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020
Realize online applications for scholarships for the 2020 academic year. The name of the university concerned must be entered in the scholarship application.
Scholarships can be applied to 119 public sector universities across the country.
The programs cover public sector universities in the four provinces of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.
Ehsan Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 has been announced. Prime Minister of Pakistan for the talented students of Pakistan. And they can’t continue their education after Intermediate (Grade 12).
And the Government of Pakistan in the Ehsan Scholarship Program. Provide grants to bachelor level students to continue their education.
Now the applications for Phase 2 have started from 5th September 2020. Every year 50,000 students will benefit from this opportunity. And for the betterment of women is the central focus of the Government of Pakistan.
Ehsan Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Details:
- Education: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Core: Tuition Fee, Scholarship
- Deadline: October 30, 2020
- Scholarships per year: 50,000 per yearScholarship: 200,000 in four years
Benefits of Ehsan Scholarship Program:
- 50,000 scholarships annually.
- 200,000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of seats reserved for girls
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend
- Special preference for students with disabilities from unsafe areas.
- Ehsan Scholarship Program Eligibility:
Deserving and Burlington students from low-income families (below permanent poverty)
The Ehsan Scholarship Program will offer need-based scholarships to students in undergraduate degree programs.
Ehsan Scholarship Program Deadline: October 30, 2020.